- Chapter One: Breathing, parts one and two.
- Chapter Two: Variety is the spice of speaking
- Chapter Three: The Three Ones
Sound Like A Leader by The Brain-Voice Connection (TM). This 84 minute DVD takes you through the basic training of The Brain-Voice Connection (TM). Each chapter includes easy-to-follow exercises. You can repeat these exercises as much as you need to attain the voice you want. ESL speakers will also find this training helpful in increasing their clarity and minimizing their accent.
The following short tips teach you how to deal with these issues:
- Tip No. 1: Nervous about speaking
- Tip No. 2: Crutch words: “like”, “you know”, etc.
- Tip No. 3: How to sound like a leader
- Tip No. 4: How to improve your sales pitch
- Tip No. 5: How to avoid being interrupted/how to interrupt others
- Tip No. 6: Speaking too softly
- Tip No. 7: Speaking too loudly
- Tip No. 8: Hoarse and gravelly voice at the end of the day
- Tip No. 9: Drawing a blank when speaking
- Tip No. 10: Trail off at the end of a sentence
- Tip No. 11: Projecting more sound
- Tip No. 12: Using a microphone
- Tip No. 13: Delivering bad news and sounding like a leader
- Tip No. 14: Train of thought derails while speaking
- Tip No. 15: Sound too harsh or aggressive (phone or in person)
- Tip No. 16: Shaky voice and high pitch due to nerves